HallKeen is a real estate management and investment company that acquires, develops and manages properties throughout New England, New York, Maryland, Virginia, Florida and North Carolina. Our core business is the management of and investment in multi-family, assisted living, and commercial properties which are synergistic with our skills and experience.
Our mission is to create partnerships and provide leadership that result in successful business ventures, thriving residential communities, prosperous mixed-use properties, and enriching work environments. We strive to create long-term sustainable value for our investors through strategic asset growth, increased profitability and the capture of value added opportunities.
Our stakeholders include our employees, owners, business partners, residents, vendors and suppliers, as well as, the property owners, government agencies, regulators, and lenders. Individually and collectively, the interests, goals, and objectives of all stakeholders are important to the success of our company.
- We conduct our business with integrity, vision, and compassion.
- We listen to the goals of our stakeholders and align our resources to exceed these goals.
- We create an environment that empowers employees, rewards innovation, solves problems, and gives precedence to residents.
- We are committed to developing employees and creating teams to exceed industry standards.
- We are selective and purposeful when evaluating new business opportunities.