Check out the Woods at Wareham (Wareham, MA) article link below about health, nutrition and gardening at a young age!
What We're Blogging About...
1) Have a photo contest of residents who take pictures of Pokemon at the apartment community.
2) Happen to be a PokeStop as well? Make good use of it and advertise that fact like Campus Apartments in Philadelphia does! Along with your advertisements, hand out free waters and snacks to players who come by the apartment community. Make a sign that welcomes them and take pictures of the action as it happens!
3) Have a Pokemon Go pizza party.
4) Host a team game night for players.
5) Share Pokemon Go tips.
6) Waive the new resident application fee for Pokemon Go players.
7) Buy iTunes or Google play gift cards for new residents.
To read the full article go to:
1. Lead-tracking technology
Demand generation and leasing effectiveness can only be successfully measured if a lead-tracking tool is in place.
2. Assessing Marketing Effectiveness
When looking at your marketing strategy and the effectiveness of your advertising, it’s important to consider what works best for leasing conversions.
3. Website oversight
When is the last time you took a good look at your community’s website?
4. Only using sources that produce quality leads
Insights into demand cavaties tell us precisely where and when we need to stimulate demand.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the largest marketing channel – making up 51% (on average) of traffic for most companies.
6. Claiming listings
Local search SEO starts with claiming your listings.
7. Managing online reputation
If you’re not onboard with a reputation strategy by now, you’re losing leads by the hour.
8. Social media presence and voice
It’s no secret that having a strong social presence has become more important for apartment communities.
9. Blog / content marketing
Frequently producing and pushing out content to the web keeps your website fresh, informative and appealing.
10. Audit community data in all areas
Take the time to make sure this information is correct and consistent on your website, social media platforms, advertisements, and anywhere else your community may appear.
11. Paid Ads
“Pay to play” is almost a necessity given seasonal occupancy and demand generation challenges.
12. Effective “Contact Us” lead feature on website
You don’t want to disregard potential leads, nor do you want to allow an influx of low-quality leads sneak in.
13. Setting goals & incentives for your team
Letting your on-site teams come into work each day without clear goals or incentivized production and expecting big things to happen is foolish.
To read the full article go to:
HallKeen is proud to announce that Tenney Place (Haverhill, MA) has completed phase one of construction and has now opened! As of June 1st, thirteen residents have already moved to the community! Great Job!
HallKeen is proud to announce the debut of our newest department dedicated to focusing on the heart of the communities we serve; its residents. We know that to effectively manage we must reach people where they are- the Community Relations Department aims to do just that. By providing effective and supportive services delivered by knowledgeable and caring Service Coordination Staff we will bring the level of resident care in our communities to an all time high!
Hallkeen’s Resident Service Coordinators play a vital role as a part of the management team. The Resident Service Coordinator (RSC) is the key position for linking residents to supportive services to enhance the quality of life, while focusing on education, socialization and prevention through on-site programs to build a healthy community and strengthen connections between residents, management and local community resources. With the new community relations department in place, the RSC's will have added support and communities without an RSC will have more resources available to them.
Every year the National Affordable Housing Management Association compiles a list of the 100 largest affordable multifamily property management companies, ranked by affordable unit counts. The 2016 NAHMA Affordable 100 list was released in May and HallKeen Management placed as #74!
Previously not ranked, HK boasts over 3500 affordable units in the portfolio of over 8000.
On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 the Cable Mills team was joined by community members and residents to celebrate the grand opening with a ribbon cutting ceremony. Everyone had perfect weather for the event and got to hear different perspectives about what it took to make this amazing project happen.
Congratulations Cable Mills!
Here are three reasons as to what makes an awesome amenity valuable:
1) Increased Value for the Resident
An amenity may be a deciding factor when selecting a community for future residents. Know who your residents are and what they want; it’ll make a huge difference.
2) It Makes Life Easier
A good amenity is one that makes users question how they lived without it until now. Basic examples include laundry capabilities and on-site transportation services like Zipcar.
3) Keep It Simple
Amenities don’t need to be elaborate. Electronic and keyless entry systems are affordable and a community maintenance team can install them. This is a simple upgrade and may be just the amenity needed to boost leases.
Amazing news! HallKeen won the Superior Resident Satisfaction award from last year's resident surveys conducted by SatisFacts!
Thank you to all the residents at our properties who participated in last year's satisfaction surveys!
A resident community garden is not just a great way to get residents socially interacting with each other, but to garden and grow food!
Here are a few benefits to having a Community Garden:
- Give residents access to fresh, healthy food...
- Reduce residents’ monthly food costs
- Improve resident health
- Create social activities for isolated seniors
To learn more about Creating a Successful Community Garden for Residents click below to get your complimentary download:
- Holiday Traditions Continue at Heywood Wakefield Commons
- Woods at Wareham Holiday Party
- Thanksgiving at HallKeen
- Brigham House hosts 7th Annual Craft Faire
- Maintenance Mania 2018
- HallKeen Halloween Festivities
- Halloween Happening at Brigham House!
- Heywood Wakefield Commons’ first annual Variety Show
- FALL PHOTO CONTEST!
- Halloween Prep at Heywood Wakefield Commons