HallKeen Assisted Living Communities
Property Management & Assisted Living Support
In 2004, HallKeen Management expanded its scope of operations to include assisted living services. Today, HallKeen Assisted Living Communities provides property management and assisted living care and support services to 9 communities and has the capacity and ability to expand the portfolio further as opportunities arise.
HallKeen Assisted Living focuses entirely on assisted living communities and therefore inherently understands the challenges and rewards specific to this business. Our team is experienced and knowledgeable in Low Income Housing Tax Credit, Group Adult Foster Care, PACE, SCO and Veterans Benefits- all of which are offered at various HallKeen Assisted Living Communities. HallKeen’s current assisted living portfolio combines affordable housing programs with assisted living support services to serve both market rate and moderate to low-income seniors who require ongoing care and support services.
Property management and resident care/support services include:
- On-site administration
- Property maintenance
- Resident care management
- Personal care
- Therapeutic recreational activities
Furthermore, they are fully supported by HallKeen’s Compliance, Human Resource, Accounting and Marketing Departments located in the corporate office in Norwood, MA.
Learn more about our Assisted Living communities:
- Brigham House Assisted Living Community - Watertown, MA
- Corcoran House Assisted Living Community - Clinton, MA
- Heywood Wakefield Commons - Gardner, MA
- Prospect House Assisted Living Community - Revere, MA
- Susan Bailis Assisted Living Community - Boston, MA
- Windrose Woburn, Memory Care - Woburn, MA
- Windrose Weymouth, Memory Care - Weymouth, MA
Sunapee Cove - Georges Mills, NH
The Highlands on the East Side - Providence, RI