- 8 Mixed-income & Affordable properties, 324 units
- All have easy access to several MBTA stops & bus lines
- All have access to shopping, dining, entertainment, and more!
The properties focus on preserving the affordable housing component while also creating additional affordable opportunities. Fenway CDC contains mixed income housing, affordable housing, 'supported housing,' and market apartments.
The Fenway Community Development Corporation (CDC) Portfolio (Fenway Properties) is made up of 8 mixed-income and affordable properties throughout Boston's Fenway neighborhood. Each property has easy access to several MBTA stops, bus lines, shopping, dining, entertainment and downtown.
324 units in 8 properties make up the Fenway CDC Portfolio including:
- 15-25 Hemenway Street Apartments
- Fenway Lodging House
57 Hemenway Street
- Astor Assets – 64-70 Burbank Street
- Fenway Companies – 71 Westland Avenue
- Westland Avenue Apartments – 65, 66, 72-78 & 83 Westland Avenue
97 Apartment Homes, 28 Market Rate Apartments, 56 Affordable Apartments
- 110 Peterborough Street Apartments.
- Fenway Apartments – 108 Peterborough Street
- Burbank Gardens Apartments – 31 Burbank Street
52 units of mixed-income housing | Studio, one- and two-bedrooms