Search Another State
The Ocean State
With a number of oceanfront beaches, the coastal forests ecoregion, and Narragansett Bay - Rhode Island is the smallest state in the United States. Although small in size, the state is large in history, education, and maritime, and is highly industrialized. A major center for jewelry manufacturing, electronics, metal, plastic products, and boat construction are other important industries. Non-manufacturing employment includes research in health, medicine, and the ocean environment. Rhode Island is small in size but large in opportunity.
Please use our property filter to narrow your search criteria.
20 Woodland Drive, Coventry, RI 02816
- 276 apartments in total including:
- 81 affordable homes designated for families
- 126 affordable apartments designed for 62+ (207 total affordable)
- 69 conventional market-rate apartments
- Affordable Housing Community: Rents based on 30% of adjusted gross income
- All utilities are included
Your new home awaits you among a quiet natural setting and beautifully landscaped community. We are minutes from Route 95 and are conveniently located near the Providence ..
Highlands on the East Side
101 Highland Avenue, Providence, RI 02906