- Assisted Living
- Specialized Alzheimer's and Memory Loss Care
HallKeen Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 7/17/2020
At Maple Ridge Memory Care, families are encouraged to visit our residents outdoors and within the infection control protocols we have established and communicated to families. We have been directed to allow only outside emergency services, essential healthcare providers, hospice or hospice related services, essential private duty caregivers, and life-safety-related vendors to enter our communities. All people entering our communities for any reason will be screened before entry. If you believe your visit falls within these limitations, please contact the Executive Director first before coming.
Please CLICK HERE to read 3/26/2020 Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines for HallKeen Assisted Living Communities residents and their families.
The Maple Ridge Difference
To help our residents truly thrive despite the limitations of their memory loss, our memory care program is intentionally named ThriveCare „ . To that end, we custom design a thoughtful rhythm to each resident's day that includes all of the research-proven components of good care for those with Alzheimer's and related dementias.
It starts with appropriate nutrition, senior friendly exercise, meaningful activities that provide purpose, a safe environment free from stress, their health care needs being recognized and promptly attended to, and ends with a good night's sleep.
Services and Amenities
- Licensed, dementia-trained nursing staff onsite 24-hours a day
- Extended nursing care and elevated staffing levels
- Available physician, dietician, psychiatrist, pharmacy, and podiatry services
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Individualized diets with specialized culinary programs
- Intentionally designed common areas with natural light
- Personalized family meals catered on request
- Community education and support groups