Maple Ridge Essex
Essex Junction, VT
- Assisted Living
- Specialized Alzheimer’s and Memory Loss Care
The Maple Ridge Difference
To help our residents truly thrive despite the limitations of their memory loss, our memory care program is intentionally named ThriveCare℠. To that end, we custom design a thoughtful rhythm to each resident’s day that includes all of the research-proven components of good care for those with Alzheimer’s and related dementias.
It starts with appropriate nutrition, senior friendly exercise, meaningful activities that provide purpose, a safe environment free from stress, their health care needs being recognized and promptly attended to, and ends with a good night’s sleep.
Services and Amenities
- Licensed, dementia-trained nursing staff onsite 24-hours a day
- Extended nursing care and elevated staffing levels
- Available physician, dietician, psychiatrist, pharmacy, and podiatry services
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Individualized diets with specialized culinary programs
- Intentionally designed common areas with natural light
- Personalized family meals catered on request
- Community education and support groups