Check out the Woods at Wareham (Wareham, MA) article link below about health, nutrition and gardening at a young age!
What We're Blogging About...
A resident community garden is not just a great way to get residents socially interacting with each other, but to garden and grow food!
Here are a few benefits to having a Community Garden:
- Give residents access to fresh, healthy food...
- Reduce residents’ monthly food costs
- Improve resident health
- Create social activities for isolated seniors
To learn more about Creating a Successful Community Garden for Residents click below to get your complimentary download:
- Maintenance Mania 2018
- HallKeen Halloween Festivities
- Halloween Happening at Brigham House!
- Heywood Wakefield Commons’ first annual Variety Show
- FALL PHOTO CONTEST!
- Halloween Prep at Heywood Wakefield Commons
- Fenway Block Party!!!
- "Guess Who" game at Brigham House
- Brook Hill Village Grand Opening
- Brook Hill Village Grand Opening, Thursday September 13th 2018!