Check out the Woods at Wareham (Wareham, MA) article link below about health, nutrition and gardening at a young age!
What We're Blogging About...
A resident community garden is not just a great way to get residents socially interacting with each other, but to garden and grow food!
Here are a few benefits to having a Community Garden:
- Give residents access to fresh, healthy food...
- Reduce residents’ monthly food costs
- Improve resident health
- Create social activities for isolated seniors
To learn more about Creating a Successful Community Garden for Residents click below to get your complimentary download:
- Saint Patrick's Day Celebrations
- Valentine's Day Around HK
- Customer Service Corner | Touring Policy
- Customer Service Corner | Phone Ettiquette
- Holiday Celebrations at HallKeen
- Turk & Quijano Article
- HallKeen Proudly Sponsors New Bedford's "City Sidewalks"
- Thanksgiving Celebrations
- Fall Foliage Photo Contest!
- Halloween at HallKeen