Check out the Woods at Wareham (Wareham, MA) article link below about health, nutrition and gardening at a young age!
What We're Blogging About...
A resident community garden is not just a great way to get residents socially interacting with each other, but to garden and grow food!
Here are a few benefits to having a Community Garden:
- Give residents access to fresh, healthy food...
- Reduce residents’ monthly food costs
- Improve resident health
- Create social activities for isolated seniors
To learn more about Creating a Successful Community Garden for Residents click below to get your complimentary download:
- Tours Temporarily Suspended
- COVID 19 Guidelines for HallKeen Assisted Living (HKAL) Communities
- HallKeen Herald 2019 Wrap Up
- 2019 Re-Cap!
- Summer Picnic at Golden Park Apartments
- Sunapee Cove Memory Support Grand Opening
- Heywood Wakefield Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt
- April at HallKeen!
- Forestview Manor - Senior Prom
- Tracie Glasman Joins HallKeen Management