Check out the Woods at Wareham (Wareham, MA) article link below about health, nutrition and gardening at a young age!
What We're Blogging About...
A resident community garden is not just a great way to get residents socially interacting with each other, but to garden and grow food!
Here are a few benefits to having a Community Garden:
- Give residents access to fresh, healthy food...
- Reduce residents’ monthly food costs
- Improve resident health
- Create social activities for isolated seniors
To learn more about Creating a Successful Community Garden for Residents click below to get your complimentary download:
- Welcome Birchwood Hills!
- A Reflection On 2018 - A Successful Year For HallKeen
- HallKeen Corporate Holiday Party
- Holiday Festivities Continue at HallKeen
- Holiday Traditions Continue at Heywood Wakefield Commons
- Woods at Wareham Holiday Party
- Thanksgiving at HallKeen
- Brigham House hosts 7th Annual Craft Faire
- Maintenance Mania 2018
- HallKeen Halloween Festivities