Check out the Woods at Wareham (Wareham, MA) article link below about health, nutrition and gardening at a young age!
What We're Blogging About...
A resident community garden is not just a great way to get residents socially interacting with each other, but to garden and grow food!
Here are a few benefits to having a Community Garden:
- Give residents access to fresh, healthy food...
- Reduce residents’ monthly food costs
- Improve resident health
- Create social activities for isolated seniors
To learn more about Creating a Successful Community Garden for Residents click below to get your complimentary download:
- Fall Foliage Photo Contest!
- Halloween at HallKeen
- "Family is Forever" at Corcoran House
- Employee and Resident Appreciation at HK Communities
- Celebrating Grandparent's Day at Brigham House
- Resident Appreciation Events at HK!
- Susan Bailis Pie Baking Extravaganza
- Total Solar Eclipse Tips
- Summerfield Townhouses Summer Bash 2017!
- Eye Care Essentials for Computer Users