- The plugin doesn’t work.
- a. Make sure you have read the documentation.
- b. Turn on the debug option. See section on debugging if you are unsure how to do this.
- c. Open the developer console, check for errors.
- d. If you are unsure how to open your browsers developer tools, see the links below
- I don’t know how to use my browser’s developer tools
As you begin to write more code, these tools will become invaluable to you. It is best to get familiar with them asap.
- a. Google Chrome - https://developer.chrome.com/devtools#access
- b. Firefox - https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Browser_Console
- c. IE (Press F12) - http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/gg589507(VS.85).aspx